Page 2 of 350 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Unless something crazy happens, next year will be the last year we see Semaj.

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    I wish Killa would leave SucKS early. That would totally decimate YTG.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Junior
    Agreed. Before tip they were talking about his draft stock and said he would be a 1st rounder next season. I didn't realize he is already 20.

It doesn't get much better than these tweets.

Pete Thamel ‏@SIPeteThamel
    Presidents and athletic officials at Xavier and Butler left A-10 meetings this am. No announcement expected, but they are gone.

The Xavier and Butler departures (without Dayton and SLU) mean that if the Catholic Seven go to 10 next year, Creighton had edge.

To clarify on Xavier and Butler: Schools officials physically got up and left the A-10 meetings this morning.

“@ESPNAndyKatz: The new Big East is making the right move going to just 10 teams. That's the perfect basketball number. Round robin. 18 league games.”

10 is the perfect basketball number.....especially since it doesn't include udump.

Enjoy being outside in the cold Cryers while X sips champagne and munches on caviar.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 03-16-2013 at 06:46 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    “@ESPNAndyKatz: The new Big East is making the right move going to just 10 teams. That's the perfect basketball number. Round robin. 18 league games.”

10 is the perfect basketball number.....especially since it doesn't include udump.

Enjoy being outside in the cold Cryers while X sips champagne and munches on caviar.
    As each day goes by, I want Dayton to be excluded more and more. The meltdown there would be hilarious, and epic.
    X A V I E R

He went to prep school and is a year older than the average college freshman. It's not like he is 25. With that said if he improves he will have a great opportunity to make a ton of money after next year.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    He went to prep school and is a year older than the average college freshman. It's not like he is 25. With that said if he improves he will have a great opportunity to make a ton of money after next year.
    And it'll have given Dee an additional year of experience and our two in-coming guards a chance to learn the system.

Does this mean the graduation steak ends?

If he gets consistent with his outside shot, he might average 25 per game within the flow of the offense. He is fun to watch and I can't wait to see how much better he is next season. He will have more weapons around him and will be even better prepared to lead our team.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"