Page 1 of 350 1231151101 ... LastLast

Tweets you gotta Love 3

“@Eiser_XU_Sports: @GoodmanCBS: Travis Taylor's monster *night in win over No. 16/15 St. Louis: 19 pts., 19 reb. & 6 blk.; your new Avatar photo is on the way”
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

leading rebounder in league should be automatic first team all A 10
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Matt Stainbrook ‏@mstainbrook40

To think that a year ago I was playing Ball State and Central Michigan, and next year I'm playing in the Big East. Things change.

“@CoachChrisMack: About 2 have @jeremygrowe put @tasteele on his shoulders & get out tape measure. Not sure those 2 together could reach rim though. #hinkle”

Andy Glockner ‏@AndyGlockner
    @GottliebShow Nothing is "funnier" in a rivalry sense than Xavier into the Big East while Cincinnati loses that league stature.

‏@GrandHustleBS
    @AndyGlockner @gottliebshow As a UC fan nothing is "funny" about it

‏@tfeld7275
    @AndyGlockner @GottliebShow as a xavier fan, its hysterical, and I'm loving every second of it!

“@DanWolken: Of course, the other thing about VCU's press is they commit three fouls every time they put it on - rarely get called for any.”

Yep, Yep and YEP!

Obviously, I'm not the only one who sees it. Give VCU credit, though. They know all the tricks to shield the refs. #chippy

Tom Eiser ‏@Eiser_XU_Sports
    Xavier will play a 1st round A-10 Champ. Game for only the 3rd time in 13 yrs; last 2 times? XU's last 2 A-10 tourney titles: 2004 and 2006

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Tom Eiser ‏@Eiser_XU_Sports
    Xavier will play a 1st round A-10 Champ. Game for only the 3rd time in 13 yrs; last 2 times? XU's last 2 A-10 tourney titles: 2004 and 2006
    That is an awesome tweet.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by MarvAlbert View Post
    Andy Glockner ‏@AndyGlockner
    @GottliebShow Nothing is "funnier" in a rivalry sense than Xavier into the Big East while Cincinnati loses that league stature.

‏@GrandHustleBS
    @AndyGlockner @gottliebshow As a UC fan nothing is "funny" about it

‏@tfeld7275
    @AndyGlockner @GottliebShow as a xavier fan, its hysterical, and I'm loving every second of it!

This may just go down as one of my favorite Twitter exchanges. I too am loving every second of it. Like MoR, I expect the Big East to extend the same courtesy as schools poaching coaches - they won't announce their new members until all said members have played their last game of the season.

Yeah, the conferences could take it out on our baseball, softball and tennis teams, but I don't think that would have quite the same backlash. )No offense to the Olympic sports)
    - David Bowers ('95)

“@SemajChriston: At the end of the day ..I LOVE MY TEAM ..we been through a lot n we wasn't given nothing ..so we fought till the end ...#XavierNation”