Oh this website won't freak anybody out

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Updated every 310 seconds -

Sheesh!!!!
    I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Nice time to move to Chile. Stable economy, little unrest. Climate similar to California where the mountains are close to the beach. Nothing going on down there.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

slightly disturbing... remember when fake anthrax in the mail was front page stuff? Messed up.
    "UC #1 in the country and #2 in their own city!" ~Andy Mac

Man, The U.S. has way too many enemies and houses way too many wack jobs. Chile might indeed be the ticket.

This is a fun site.

It's obviously messed up though, because it simply takes the stuff that is reported rapidly. Meaning, the more media wired places that report these events will show up more readily, and places that are more under the microscope will also show up too. Cool though.

Freshman
    Here's an interesting one:

North Carolina - Grenade Found In Goodwill Donations

"Members of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department's bomb squad were sent to a Goodwill store on Albermarle Road Wednesday afternoon after a tear gas grenade was discovered by an employee inside a donation bin"

"As soon as he walked in with it, I knew immediately, 'okay, yes, he's got a grenade, am I going to have to evacuate this building," said assistant manager Craig Warner who spent several years in the air force and was trained to recognize hazardous materials."

Quote Originally Posted by eXdrummer View Post
    Here's an interesting one:

North Carolina - Grenade Found In Goodwill Donations

"Members of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department's bomb squad were sent to a Goodwill store on Albermarle Road Wednesday afternoon after a tear gas grenade was discovered by an employee inside a donation bin"

"As soon as he walked in with it, I knew immediately, 'okay, yes, he's got a grenade, am I going to have to evacuate this building," said assistant manager Craig Warner who spent several years in the air force and was trained to recognize hazardous materials."
    I can see that training right now.

"This is a grenade. This is hazardous. No Private Francis, it's not a waterballoon, it's a grenade. Yes, say it with me. GRENADE. Everybody got that? Grenades are hazardous. Great."

There's no way I show this site to my wife. She will absolutely freak out.
    Zip'em Up!

Did you see that you can also select to see the Amber Alerts nationwide map...that's some disturbing stuff as well
    "Play hard. Play Smart. Play Together. Pride on 3. 1...2...3...Pride"

"There is a bat in the house...I fled" - Biggie