Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: James Bolden G

Banned
    Not that ratings are everything, but Bolden doesn't seem to be nearly as highly sought after as many of our other recent recruits. Am I missing something?

Sophomore
    There aren't a lot of PG's in the class as a whole, kind of like QBs in the 2011 NFL draft. Locker, Ponder, etc... shouldn't have been first round picks, but teams had a need to fill.

Looks like Bolden will make his decision today. Choosing between Xavier, Purdue, Butler and Ohio U per his coach's Twitter comment.

He is announcing at 1pm today (5/14/14).

Is it safe to say that with Larry Austin in the fold that Bolden has moved on from Xavier (even though they are different classes?)

Sophomore
    I don't think Xavier is an option for him.

Junior
    If we don't get him, I kinda hope butler does. Is that weird?
    zip em up

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. With the inexact nature of recruiting we may regret that, if he turns out to be really good. That said, I want to see the Big East get solid players, and he seems solid. Scout had a headline awhile ago that Xavier and Butler were his top 2 right now, so I would guess that will be his choice.... but I am suppose something could have changed and I have no insider info. Seems like he'd be a good get for Butler.

Bolden to West Virginia

oh yeah.... his coach also said West Virginia is an option...

forgot to mention that before.... (obviously I'm no insider)