Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SM#24 View Post
    That used to be the case; now they scan your ticket.
    Just when I have all the answers, they change the question.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    I just received a call from the Xavier ticket office. Girl was very nice. She was calling to let me know my new package for 5 years is on the way to my house.
    She also said...."we just wanted to know if you're enjoying your experience"?
    I said, "I love my seats, I love the experience....especially Nuts who sits next to me" (I didn't say Nuts, I said his real name of course).....then I said, "is that what you wanted to hear". She said, "yes everything about the experience". Then I responded with, "I absolutely hate the administration with an emphasis on Fr. Graham and I love Dez Wells". She got a good laugh out of that.

Boy that felt good. A 2 hour delay and a great phone call. Wonderful start to a Friday.

Beat the Spiders!!!!!
    Boy, you sure showed them with your multi-thousand dollar commitment to the current administration and your words. I'm sure they called Dez immediately.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    Boy, you sure showed them with your multi-thousand dollar commitment to the current administration and your words. I'm sure they called Dez immediately.
    I agree with GladdenGuy, except, I did not donate a dime or renew my tix this year. Screw Fr. Graham and the Xavier admin.

I'll be renewing when my packet arrives.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    I really could care less dude. Worry about the Jesuit way to live. I'm gonna continue to worry about the basketball team.
    Enough said. Nothing to see here.
    Well you're the one who brought it up.......I thought maybe you had a point.

Quote Originally Posted by MuskiePimp23 View Post
    I agree with GladdenGuy, except, I did not donate a dime or renew my tix this year. Screw Fr. Graham and the Xavier admin.
    And screw the program. I also think you screwed yourself.
    Last edited by XU 87; 02-04-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    It was AWESOME!!!!!