Saint Louis beating Butler

Saint Louis up 11 at half, they need this one for a big resume boost. A loss by Butler would also cause like a 7 way tie for first in the A-10 (if you're counting losses not wins). ESPN seemed to believe that Butler and VCU would run away with first and second, wouldn't be surprised if one of them finishes 4th or 5th. Still early in conference play but a lot of tough games left for all, could see a surprise first place finisher. (hopefully X)

Junior
    I sure hope SLU is in this new supposed conference. The Chaifetz Center is electric.
    zip em up

After all the weeping and gnashing of teeth on this board, we could be back tied for First. 45-31 SLU now.
    2023 Sweet 16

Pretty sure SLU was voted #1 for the conference. They got off to a slow start mostly because of the Mitchell injury.

Saint Louis beating Butler

Looks like X will be atop the conference tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Pretty sure SLU was voted #1 for the conference. They got off to a slow start mostly because of the Mitchell injury.
    I think St. Joes was pre-season numero uno. I'm sure a lot of people feel stupid about that one.

Yeah they said on the telecast that St. Joe's was #1 and SLU #2. SLU looked great tonight.