Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    He will be able to officially sign in November, not til then.
    - Bob Sacamano

Quote Originally Posted by More Cowbell View Post
    He will be able to officially sign in November, not til then.
    That's what i thought (well, I thought it was sometime in the fall but certainly not August). So I'm just wondering what is official today that wasn't official yesterday. Certainly good news, but it makes me wonder about what may have almost happened.

Sophomore
    This is the third or fourth time he has tweeted something similar.

Once when he originally committed, once shortly after Ashley Howard left, and then once today (there may be a fourth, but I can't remember the specific time it happened).

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    This is the third or fourth time he has tweeted something similar.

Once when he originally committed, once shortly after Ashley Howard left, and then once today (there may be a fourth, but I can't remember the specific time it happened).
    Not really worth reading into, could be another assistant left, could be a coach recruiting him that isn't Mack, could be a handler telling him to play elsewhere, or it could be absolutely nothing other than him tweeting about Xavier.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Not really worth reading into, could be another assistant left, could be a coach recruiting him that isn't Mack, could be a handler telling him to play elsewhere, or it could be absolutely nothing other than him tweeting about Xavier.

That was my point. He's probably just looking for some attention more than anything.

I do think it's interesting that he seems to have dropped a bit in all the major services' rankings. Anyone have any thoughts on what might be causing that?
    Last edited by casualfan; 08-12-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    That was my point. He's probably just looking for some attention more than anything.

I do think it's interesting that he seems to have dropped a bit in all the major services' rankings. Anyone have any thoughts on what might be causing that?
    I don't think he played very much this Spring/Summer. The good news to me is that he is a freak athlete Forward. I'm not as concerned as I would be if we had a committed PG whose stock sank over the summer due to being exposed. We knew from the beginning he was a raw athlete and would need a little bit of work once he got on campus.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    I don't think he played very much this Spring/Summer. The good news to me is that he is a freak athlete Forward. I'm not as concerned as I would be if we had a committed PG whose stock sank over the summer due to being exposed. We knew from the beginning he was a raw athlete and would need a little bit of work once he got on campus.

Yeah, hopefully he grows a bit too. 6-7 190 or 195 is not all that big for a PF. He does look like he has the frame to add some weight though.

Quite a day for Xavier. Dez Wells suing X and I'm reading all over Twitter that Melvin Swift will not be coming to X. It sounds like more of Xavier's decision than his.

Anyone have insight on this?

Quote Originally Posted by blueblob06 View Post
    Quite a day for Xavier. Dez Wells suing X and I'm reading all over Twitter that Melvin Swift will not be coming to X. It sounds like more of Xavier's decision than his.

Anyone have insight on this?
    Check out the thread on the Men's Basketball Board. The decision definitely came from Xavier's end, but that does not mean that everything happened the way Swift thinks it did.

Thanks PMI. Sorry, Dez thread distracted me and I didn't even see that Swift thread.