Basketball Shoes...

I'm looking around to get some new ones. Any suggestions? My foot is a little on the wide side fwiw.

I have always worn Asics running shoes, so a couple of years ago I thought I'd try Asics basketball shoes. I've really liked them - very comfortable and they've held up well. And I got mine in Xavier blue and white.

FWIW, I bought my son Adidas this year. He too has wide feet like the old man. Tried Nikes and they weren't wide enough and had a goofy arch support that would poke and irritate. Was very satisfied with the Adidas from a comfort level and they held up well thru his season and beyond. Dont remember the model, but they were ones in the $70-$80 range.

I have Adidas ones and they are ok except that the insoles were all bunched up and/or gone within a couple months of playing about 3 times a week. Not that that's a huge deal, just slightly annoying and uncomfortable.
    Nashvegas, baby!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I've had maybe 2 pairs of New Balance shoes in the past 7 years; they've held up very well for me.

I also hear that the illustrious internet journalist Muskieman also rocks the N on his shoes.

Starburys.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    I have always worn Asics running shoes, so a couple of years ago I thought I'd try Asics basketball shoes. I've really liked them - very comfortable and they've held up well. And I got mine in Xavier blue and white.

You play basketball?
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick