Women at Middle Tennessee

Tough night all around- the women lost 63-48 at Middle Tennessee. I didn't get to watch it, but looking over the stats it looks like they were in it most of the night (never down by more than 6 in the first half, tied the score at 42-42 at the under 12 minute timeout), then MTSU just pulled away, outscoring Xavier, 21-6, down the stretch. It looks like it was the usual factors- 27 turnovers and 14 offensive boards given up (16 TOs and 9 O-REBs in the second half) led to MTSU shooting 21 more shots for the game. Even shooting 50%, as they did, that many extra shots is tough to overcome.

Did anyone get a chance to watch it? Was there something that happened around that 12 minute mark that caused MTSU to pull away?

I did watch, and it wasn't one thing, that stretch of the second half just went very well for MTSU, and they were able to pull away. The foul clls were ridiculous, pretty much throughout the game, MTSU only 9 fouls,,, 9????? But at that spot none of the X players was in any real foul truble. Ay got t-d up, but that was well after the game was in hand for MTSU.
    I think you hit it, the turnovers played the biggest role, but factor in the foul situation with those turnovers, MTSU was amazingly picking the ball clean nearly everytime,,, while X was getting whistled regularly. X shot pretty well, rebounded well, but when the other team gets to take 50% more shots, it's hard to lose.