Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Brandon Randolph (Xavier Commit)

Brian Snow reporting Brandon has decided no other visits needed, He's coming here!!
    Last edited by waggy; 11-21-2012 at 09:05 AM.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

That's awesome. And that verbal should soon become a signed commitment, as National Signing Period starts today.

WOW! I am excited. Good things are coming our way. Sign the papers and make that real.

It's a great week to be a Musketeer.

(Typing this sentence has been long overdue.)
    Long Live the X.

WOOOHOOO!!! This is great!

I don't know if the obvious has been mentioned yet, but Xavier is transitioning into a national recruiting profile:

- TX
    - CA
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    I don't know if the obvious has been mentioned yet, but Xavier is transitioning into a national recruiting profile:

- TX
    - CA
    There was a Philly connection with Swift...what's the connection with Randolph in CA? Can't imagine anyone on staff was flying OH to CA to see this kid, right?

Quote Originally Posted by blueblob06 View Post
    There was a Philly connection with Swift...what's the connection with Randolph in CA? Can't imagine anyone on staff was flying OH to CA to see this kid, right?
    I'm pretty sure it was simply because he was a really good available recruit with an offer only from Wyoming and we needed a good player. Obviously Mizzou got in the mix, but it sounds like Pac12 really dropped the ball on this kid, but the Pac12 has been dropping turds for the last few years so it's not too surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was simply because he was a really good available recruit with an offer only from Wyoming and we needed a good player. Obviously Mizzou got in the mix, but it sounds like Pac12 really dropped the ball on this kid, but the Pac12 has been dropping turds for the last few years so it's not too surprising.
    Gladden can now officially step far, far, faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr away from the cliff.

Winnng, fundamental, basketball, and solid recruiting. We're baaaaaaaaaack! (Not like we really ever went anywhere.)
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Man, Wyoming fans must be upset, considering only a few weeks ago they alone were really paying attention to a top 100 player.