Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Visiting Seton Hall and then will pick between them, st joe's, and xavier. I can only imagine what some posts will look like if he picks seton hall or st joe's.

Really loved to read that his coach said this:
    "He’s as tough as anybody I’ve coached. He’s just a competitor. He rebounds from the guard postion better than anybody I’ve ever had."

Seton Hall and St Joe's obviously have us beat on proximity to home. Hopefully Myles Davis is talking us up. With no depth at SF at this point, you would think he'd get the opportunity to earn minutes next year. Not sure how that compares to the SH and Joe's rosters at this point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueblob06 View Post
    Really loved to read that his coach said this:
    "He’s as tough as anybody I’ve coached. He’s just a competitor. He rebounds from the guard postion better than anybody I’ve ever had."

Seton Hall and St Joe's obviously have us beat on proximity to home. Hopefully Myles Davis is talking us up. With no depth at SF at this point, you would think he'd get the opportunity to earn minutes next year. Not sure how that compares to the SH and Joe's rosters at this point.
    I'd be worried about Seton Hall here. Kevin Willard is a hell of a recruiter and he is quietly getting that program back on track.

X verbal per Brian Snow
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore
    If Mack and Co. can follow this up with a commitment from Brandon Randolph from California, they will have done a hell of a job salvaging this class. Bringing those two in with Myles and Jalen next year will be a solid class.

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    Woohoo! Good to hear this news.

Are we being punked though and he will be de-committing later on today?

Anyone know much about the PG on his team that he's wanting to come to X? Shane Rector.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by blueblob06 View Post
    Anyone know much about the PG on his team that he's wanting to come to X? Shane Rector.
    Xavier is recruiting him, but has not offered. They have three other combo guards that are higher priorities right now.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Congrats to Coach Howard and Coach Mack on this get.