Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh Hart - SF

Josh Hart - SF

Looks like X is back in the mix with Josh Hart.

Jeff Borzello (@jeffborzello)
    9/12/12 9:00 AM
    Four-star guard Josh Hart nears end of process: cbsprt.co/TSft1Z Penn State, Nova, Rutgers on top, with Miami and Xavier steps behind.

Josh Hart isn't coming to X. Don't get your hopes up. If Xavier strikes out with Davon Reed, Roddy Peters and Devin Williams, consider the recruiting class terrible. Add to that Chris Thomas decommitting and it will be a joke......kind of like this offseason and the Xavier administration.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    Josh Hart isn't coming to X. Don't get your hopes up. If Xavier strikes out with Davon Reed, Roddy Peters and Devin Williams, consider the recruiting class terrible. Add to that Chris Thomas decommitting and it will be a joke......kind of like this offseason and the Xavier administration.
    Love the optimism lol. Why don't you believe X has a chance at Josh Hart?

I just think they are too late on him. Villanova will most definitely land him.

I think Xavier gets one of either Roddy Peters or E.C. Matthews. Either one would be an excellent pick up.

It sounds like Devin Williams could be a little homesick down in Florida and Xavier and OSU are the top two schools on his list.

GG cracks me up though. Ever thought of seeing a shrink?

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I think Xavier gets one of either Roddy Peters or E.C. Matthews. Either one would be an excellent pick up.

It sounds like Devin Williams could be a little homesick down in Florida and Xavier and OSU are the top two schools on his list.

You got a recommendation? I need one for my Xavier basketball issues. I'm fine everywhere else. I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post

Here's info from yesterday (pulled from another thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by nkymuskie View Post
    Via Jeff Borzello @jeffborzello

RT @MichaelDuncan12: Devin Williams final list: WVU, UCLA, Memphis, Ohio State, NC State. Official visits start next weekend.

That really hurts to not even make his final list. He's from 10 feet down the road.

we're not even in the Top 5 for Williams, let alone the Top 2!! People need to realize that there's a reason GG has been so pissed lately (more than usual!). Everything that's going on at X is killing us in recruiting. Instead of "Killing it!" we're getting killed. And this doesn't seem to be anything that Chris Mack is doing wrong. Our problems stem from those above Coach.
    Last edited by Xman95; 09-21-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    And this doesn't seem to be anything that Chris Mack is doing wrong. Our problems stem from those above Coach.
    But, take this thought to it's logical conclusion. If Mack is doing everything right, but the people above him are screwing up...what do you recommend? Get rid of some (all) of them?

So, Graham leaves and some others whose names nobody knows.

Now, all of a sudden, recruit X (who doesn't know Graham or any of them from a hole in the wall) says...."OK, now I'll pick X."

I would guess that recruits don't really think that way.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Jesus Christ guys. We have never landed every kid we ever recruited. Chris Thomas isn't going anywhere and we are working on the other guys.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

Pretty sure Hart had a visit here today, hopefully it went well! Who knows, we could land him if we get lucky!