Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roddy Peters

Roddy Peters

I didn't see another Roddy Peters thread - which surprised me... Please feel free to combine if there is one.

One of Roddy's other top choices, UCLA, took a commitment from another guard today. Althought small, that is a bit of good news for X.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Red Dogg View Post
    I didn't see another Roddy Peters thread - which surprised me... Please feel free to combine if there is one.

One of Roddy's other top choices, UCLA, took a commitment from another guard today. Althought small, that is a bit of good news for X.
    UCLA is racking up a class quickly lol, that's good, maybe because we are relatively low at the guard position, it'll convince him to come to the X. He would be a nice asset with Chris Thomas in our back court...

Roddy Peters will come down to the Harrison twins. If the Harrison twins go to Maryland, Peters will be the odd man out. If the Harrison twins go to Lexington, Peters will almost certainly go to Maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    Roddy Peters will come down to the Harrison twins. If the Harrison twins go to Maryland, Peters will be the odd man out. If the Harrison twins go to Lexington, Peters will almost certainly go to Maryland.
    Nice post GG. Not a single blast on Xavier's administration or anything like it in this work of prose.

Public Reps, glad to see you on your meds this morning....
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    Nice post GG. Not a single blast on Xavier's administration or anything like it in this work of prose.

Public Reps, glad to see you on your meds this morning....
    I forgot to mention we are gonna suck for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    I forgot to mention we are gonna suck for awhile.
    Much better....
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Harrison twins picked UK, which means Maryland will go hard for Peters. They'll be tough to beat for one of their local guys.

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Harrison twins picked UK, which means Maryland will go hard for Peters. They'll be tough to beat for one of their local guys.
    Yep, hopefully the good news someone got at the season ticket holder Q&A is about Patterson and losing Peters won't be so bad.

Roddy Peters

It looks like Roddy Peters is going to commit to Maryland tomorrow morning at 9:00 am after an in home visit with their coach tonight.

Xavier has to eventually land someone right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by nkymuskie View Post
    It looks like Roddy Peters is going to commit to Maryland tomorrow morning at 9:00 am after an in home visit with their coach tonight.

Xavier has to eventually land someone right? Right?
    NOPE, ZERO RECRUITS, WE ALL ARE GOING TO DIE IN A CLASS OF ZERO. (Mayans called it right I tell ya)