Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: www.A10Talk.com

www.A10Talk.com

Hey Xavier fans,

As a VCU fan, I appreciate the welcome many of your fans have offered. With these new additions, the A-10 can undoubtedly claim to be the best non-BCS basketball conference in the country.

With as proud and accomplished a conference as the A-10 is, it seemed somewhat unsettling that there wasn't an online forum dedicated solely to A-10 hoops where all the fan bases can interact. A common hub if you will. With that in mind, www.A10Talk.com was launched today where there will be articles on the A-10 and its programs as well as fora for discussion.

I think it is high time that something like this was made available for fans of the conference and I hope you will all check it out and use it as a resource!

I look forward to competing against the Musketeers and helping to do our part in making the A-10 one of the best basketball conferences in America.
    Last edited by DistrictBaller; 05-14-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Balls of Steele!!

Last edited by sirthought; 05-14-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Seconded.

Never hurts to have another forum. Hopefully, Muddy Waters won't pollute the new site.
    2023 Sweet 16

I totally respect that there are other places that are available. I do think it's a good thing for the A-10 to have a site solely dedicated to A-10 hoops and the more A-10 talk we can get going, the better!

I've seen Muddy Waters' work, and I sincerely hope he does not ever find A10Talk. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Never hurts to have another forum. Hopefully, Muddy Waters won't pollute the new site.
    or some guy named Mudflap...hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DistrictBaller View Post
    I totally respect that there are other places that are available. I do think it's a good thing for the A-10 to have a site solely dedicated to A-10 hoops and the more A-10 talk we can get going, the better!

I've seen Muddy Waters' work, and I sincerely hope he does not ever find A10Talk. Haha
    Great points. I'm joining.
    Last edited by BMoreX; 05-14-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DistrictBaller View Post

In addition to Muddled, you'll have to contend with Squidlegs and the two other idiots whose handles escape me, but are also totally douchey Dayton fans.

You'll quickly learn that Dayton fans are a sad lot. Look at it this way, though VCU has enjoyed wonderful success in the Dance, UD fans will still believe UD has a better program than VCU because of UD Arena and crap that happened over 4 decades ago.

Just get used to it. Seriously, don't let them ruin your new site.
    X A V I E R

I signed up over 30 minutes ago and still haven't received my email. Hope it's not run like CAAZone or whatever it was called. That place came across as a closed society.