Tony Farmer SF ('13)

I hope this kid didn't just blow his chances for playing D1 ball. Looks like he was being recruited pretty heavily by X and the B10. Oh and by UD for giggles.

Tony Farmer Arrest

Rivals Page #86 overall

Any news on this guy lately? I wonder if XU lost all interest after his criminal charges hit the news...

Quote Originally Posted by blueblob06 View Post
    Any news on this guy lately? I wonder if XU lost all interest after his criminal charges hit the news...
    I hope so.
    Eat Donuts!

Likewise, Scout does not list him in the top 100. He seems to be just outside of it.

"Farmer is being recruited by several NCAA Division I schools, including a handful in the Big Ten."

My guess is - not so much, anymore.

We definitely don't need those type of guys.. sheesh that's intense.. I'm sure he'll find a home at University of Cincinnati however!!

The staff had already started to cool off Farmer before all this went down, so I imagine he's just not a consideration at all now.

He might be innocent. That guy Banks suffered for 10 years before his accuser retracted her story.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    He might be innocent. That guy Banks suffered for 10 years before his accuser retracted her story.
    Maybe. If so, it's a shame, but we better not make it our problem. Move on from this guy. We were starting to cool off on him before, and now this. It's an unnecessary distraction from our standpoint. Kris Jenkins is a high possibility and he'd be a better fit anyway I think.