Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kris Jenkins

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    Does this surprise anybody? Mack can't sell a top 100 kid to Xavier after this last Tuesday. Keep believing positive Pete's....next will be Chris Thomas decommitting. Mark it down. .
    Since he didn't respond to your tweet (asking if he could sell the program to a recruit at this point)... I'd say Mack doesn't agree with you.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

As per the below from Telep, it appears that Jenkins had been leaning to Villanova for some time and his commitment had nothing to do with any thing related to Dez Wells.

But conspiracy theorists will always have their conspiracy.

Villanova's pursuit of Jenkins pays off

August, 27, 2012
    By Dave Telep

They never waivered. The Villanova Wildcats watched No. 70 Kris Jenkins (Washington, D.C./Gonzaga) last spring, saw him erupt over the winter and then sustain a summer-ending injury in June. Through it all, Jay Wright and his staff were locked on the power forward from one of Washington D.C.’s top basketball powerhouses.

When it was time to decide, Jenkins heard Wright loud and clear. The combo-forward was indeed Villanova’s type of guy and he knew it.

“I think it started last spring when they started recruiting me extremely hard,” Jenkins said. “They kept telling me that ‘you’re our guy and we want you at Villanova.’ It started to hit home as they kept recruiting me.”
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Since he didn't respond to your tweet (asking if he could sell the program to a recruit at this point)... I'd say Mack doesn't agree with you.
    He called me on the phone and gave me his response. Thats what I'm talking about.