Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kris Jenkins

Kris Jenkins

Scouting Report: Jenkins is one of the nation’s fastest rising prospects as a combo forward with great toughness. He will most likely reach high four star status in the next rankings. Jenkins not only brings scoring to the table but he is a versatile matchup problem with good strength.

6'6 230

he has xavier very high on the list, but with the departure of Rasheen our chances might be lower. who knows were he stands now

Quote Originally Posted by #BeatUC View Post
    Scouting Report: Jenkins is one of the nation’s fastest rising prospects as a combo forward with great toughness. He will most likely reach high four star status in the next rankings. Jenkins not only brings scoring to the table but he is a versatile matchup problem with good strength.

6'6 230

he has xavier very high on the list, but with the departure of Rasheen our chances might be lower. who knows were he stands now
    With our new DC connection, maybe our chances are better?

Maybe one of them knows Chris Thomas.

BTW, don't we still have one scholarship we can give for this year?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I've seen this kid a few times. He is the real deal.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

Sophomore
    Looks like the ship has sailed on him...

http://marylandhoops.net/?p=1067

Yeah, he's reportedly going to Villanova.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Does this surprise anybody? Mack can't sell a top 100 kid to Xavier after this last Tuesday. Keep believing positive Pete's....next will be Chris Thomas decommitting. Mark it down. .

What has gotten into you, gg? Jamie Gladden was one of my favorite Xavier players of all times and you are becoming one of my least favorite posters of all time. When will you be predicting that the Muskie Men's Basketball Program will be shut down for good. I imagine that will be among your next few posts!

DAMNIT. I really wanted Kris after hearing about him over the last few months, hopefully we lock up Devin Williams' signature soon, otherwise we may have more big man troubles again.. well unless Jalen and James are really really good!

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    DAMNIT. I really wanted Kris after hearing about him over the last few months, hopefully we lock up Devin Williams' signature soon, otherwise we may have more big man troubles again.. well unless Jalen and James are really really good!
    Based simply on things I have read (I have zero inside info on this), my guess is that Devin Williams is not going to wind up at X. Hope I'm wrong, because I'm sure it isn't good. That's the impression that I get.