Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    I don't know, but he did say he had one. And having one is the first step.
    But a useless one if it stays in his pocket.

A condom in the pocket is as useful as a screen-door on a submarine...even less useful in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    But a useless one if it stays in his pocket.

A condom in the pocket is as useful as a screen-door on a submarine...even less useful in this case.
    But what if he did not use the one he had because he noticed he left this one at his room.

Attachment 1026
    May the X be with you....Quitting is never an option.

That's weaker than a Rob Lowery punch.

Attachment 1027

Ok. So that's what the guy from the convenient store sold him and he rightfully refused to use it.

Is that any better?
    May the X be with you....Quitting is never an option.

It's unlucky but not the end of the world. I'm more worried about getting a big man more than a guard, our guard positions are stacked for the next few years. I wouldn't have minded another good guard though!! Still, our questions are the 4-5 position, let's not freak about the 2.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    People want to rip GladdenGuy because he has been "too negative" on the boards, but he's been trying to tell people for a little while now that Xavier was out with Reed and it was going to be Miami. Ever think there's a reason GG has been in a shitty mood? Reed...no. Williams...no. Pretty much every top recruit we've been going after...no. People want to treat the offseason like a one-time thing that will only hurt us for one year. But it's looking like the mishandling of the Wells situation, along with the other crap we've been seeing, has been having a horrible effect on Xavier's recruiting effort. Things ain't looking good.
    By the way, everyone who reads the same premium sites as GG knew that Xavier wasn't the leader in this recruitment. Would have been nice to get Reed on campus but the "recruiting gurus" have been saying Xavier is behind and needed to catch up.

I will worry about recruiting when X misses out on both Ron Patterson and Roddy Peters. A class of Thomas and those two; or Thomas, one of those and someone else will still be very good.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD86 View Post
    By the way, everyone who reads the same premium sites as GG knew that Xavier wasn't the leader in this recruitment. Would have been nice to get Reed on campus but the "recruiting gurus" have been saying Xavier is behind and needed to catch up.

I will worry about recruiting when X misses out on both Ron Patterson and Roddy Peters. A class of Thomas and those two; or Thomas, one of those and someone else will still be very good.
    I don't think X has missed on Patterson. They had an in home visit with him a week or so ago.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I don't think X has missed on Patterson. They had an in home visit with him a week or so ago.
    I understand, that was what I was getting at. I will worry if/when Patterson and Peters both turn X down. That is when I will be worried about X's 2013 class.

Sophomore
    I don't think Peters will be making a decision until after the Harrison twins decide between UK and Maryland.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD86 View Post
    I understand, that was what I was getting at. I will worry if/when Patterson and Peters both turn X down. That is when I will be worried about X's 2013 class.
    What worries me about Patterson is that he already passed up on an opportunity to play for X once. My understanding is that after he was denied entry to IU he was still fully cleared and could have joined XU immediately for this year. Given our guard/wing situation he would have had a chance to play solid minutes this year. Instead he chose to go to Brewster.
    Last edited by xlax; 09-25-2012 at 08:34 AM.