Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Russell is visiting UC and UK next week. But I found this quote from the article pretty funny:

http://www.zagsblog.com/2012/06/20/r...ky/#more-75172
    Haha that's great. I feel like once UK gets involved it's practically over, and I absolutely hate that.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by blueblob06 View Post
    Is he touring XU today too? (in addition to UC)

Saw that we are having a 2014 recruit on campus today but don't know which one.
    It is not Russell.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75...pid=88&yr=2014

Russell is #12 in the newest 2014 rankings on Scout. Wow. Hope we get him!

X mentioned (at least listed) in the listing for #12 (Russell) and #15 (Lyle)

and then not again until #51 (Ja'sean Tate) and a total of six times in #51 to #64.

I know most of these need to be taken with a dose of salt, but I just thought it was interesting to see at what level Xavier is (reportedly) setting their sites.

I would also be interested in the breakdown of those who are mentioning X among the schools they have at least a modicum of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    X mentioned (at least listed) in the listing for #12 (Russell) and #15 (Lyle)

and then not again until #51 (Ja'sean Tate) and a total of six times in #51 to #64.

I know most of these need to be taken with a dose of salt, but I just thought it was interesting to see at what level Xavier is (reportedly) setting their sites.

I would also be interested in the breakdown of those who are mentioning X among the schools they have at least a modicum of interest.
    I don't know much about Russell, but X is definitely in the mix for Lyle and Tate. I think Lyle is going to be really awesome.