Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Another hot female teacher doing a teenage student. It's so cliche at this point.
    Paging Mary Kay Latorneau...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    That's terrifying. She has the arms of a man. Frightening!
    At least ManHands of Seinfeld Fame was a good looke.

She is 26 per the article and the boy was a 16 year old football player. When she sued dirty.com for slander she said she was engaged to her HS sweetheart therefore could not be getting nailed by the Bengels entire secondary.

At least the website got the football player part right :)

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    You have to draw arbitrary lines somewhere. 18 in an adult. Anything below is not. At 11:59 pm when you are 20 years and 364 days old, you can be arrested for trying to buy a beer. Two minutes later you can buy one for yourself and the cop. Such is life.
    It's not a line though. At least in most states, the line moves depending on the age of the other person. Generally, two 16 year-olds can screw without committing a crime.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Hmm...I don't remember a lot of female teachers hitting on my high school buddies.
    Maybe I was too much of a nerd.
    Of course a lot of them were nuns too...just saying.
    I don't remember observing any obvious flirting or anything, but there were always lots of rumors flying around about teachers getting involved with student in my high school. Both male teachers/female student and female teachers/male student relationships.

Of course, one of those rumors culminated in a marriage a couple years after the student graduated :)

Sophomore
    The line also moves depending on the person's profession. This football player could have banged a 25 year old accountant with nothing to worry about. A teacher cannot have sex with a student regardless of their age.

What were the charges against her, being awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    The line also moves depending on the person's profession. This football player could have banged a 25 year old accountant with nothing to worry about. A teacher cannot have sex with a student regardless of their age.
    Yes, that is true, and relevant in this case. I got a little sidetracked on Lady's question.

I am quite sure 16 year old me would have banged the head of the BenGals without feeling like a victim. I think current me would too, if not for existing relationships. She looks trashy in that "it's okay if you put your finger there" kind of way.

Still, the teacher relationship is not to be messed with, and it should be a crime, regardless of if the teacher looks like this.

I'm not sure who that picture is that Bobbie put up, but it looks photoshopped, poorly, and I don't think either the body or the face are Sarah Jones.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post

If my wife caught me hitting this she would probably give me a high five. :D
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    I'm not sure who that picture is that Bobbie put up, but it looks photoshopped, poorly, and I don't think either the body or the face are Sarah Jones.
    It most definitely is a photoshop, but those arms do belong to some woman. I wouldn't want to meet her in dark alley... unless she was wearing a french maid's uniform and carrying two pitchers of beer. But then it may be a trap to lure unsuspecting victims into her lair. Kinda like the adult male version of the pedo-van with "free candy" spray painted on the side.

Florida Teacher Deborah LaFave. She pretty much got off scot-free after the Kid refused to testify against her.
    2023 Sweet 16