Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ben-gals are now out of control

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-bengals-che...opstories.html

Good lord, funny how she was the cheerleader suing the dirty website for ruining her good name.

Kind of surprised I didn't see it on the board already.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I just hope Billy from marketing & promotions doesn't get a DUI - maybe we're just numb to Bengals (be it a player or coach) getting in trouble in one form or another.

I'm sure Judge Roger Goodell can't wait to comment on her.

At work right now so I can't post photos but her ben-gals photo and her mug shot would be a great hot or not post.

When I saw the story had made national news on the Today Show this morning I thought to myself "well, why should the girls be left out?" Another feather in the cap of the Bengals and the City. Hooray!

On a side note, I need someone to explain to me what a mid-20s, early 30s woman sees in a teenage boy. I remember teenage boys from when I was a teenager, and they were mostly unimpressive (present company excluded, of course ;) ). This Sarah Jones is an attractive lady and shouldn't have had any problems getting a date, so why go trolling for high school boys? I don't get it. It's like the women my age who fantasize about the teenagers playing werewolves and vampires. I just do not understand.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Another hot female teacher doing a teenage student. It's so cliche at this point.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 04-02-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    When I saw the story had made national news on the Today Show this morning I thought to myself "well, why should the girls be left out?" Another feather in the cap of the Bengals and the City. Hooray!

On a side note, I need someone to explain to me what a mid-20s, early 30s woman sees in a teenage boy. I remember teenage boys from when I was a teenager, and they were mostly unimpressive (present company excluded, of course ;) ). This Sarah Jones is an attractive lady and shouldn't have had any problems getting a date, so why go trolling for high school boys? I don't get it. It's like the women my age who fantasize about the teenagers playing werewolves and vampires. I just do not understand.
    I haven't seen anywhere that lists how old the student was. If he's 17 and she's 24, I think it's weird, but I don't understand the arbitrary nature of the law that makes that a crime, but if he's 18, it's fine if she's 40.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Another hot female teacher doing a teenage student. It's so cliche at this point.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 04-02-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

You have to draw arbitrary lines somewhere. 18 in an adult. Anything below is not. At 11:59 pm when you are 20 years and 364 days old, you can be arrested for trying to buy a beer. Two minutes later you can buy one for yourself and the cop. Such is life.

Hmm...I don't remember a lot of female teachers hitting on my high school buddies.
    Maybe I was too much of a nerd.
    Of course a lot of them were nuns too...just saying.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    That's terrifying. She has the arms of a man. Frightening!
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!