Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    Why doesn't it shock me that you expect to get paid for something that you invested no money and very little time in?
    Zing. #offseason

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
    That's because I wasn't shooting for being impressed. I was noting how they were confused with how excited I was.

I HATE dayton.
    Got it. I made that mistake for a long time until I learned what it meant. I also want "bemused" to mean "amusingly confused", rather than just confused.

I guess being a moderator doesn't mean much around here. Oh well.

I HATE dayton.

I congratulate PM on his awesome bracket. I wish I had a good one like that, but as usual mine just sucks.

I am still holding out hope that Kansas can win me money, but I don't think they will beat tOSU, and if they do that I don't like their chances against UK. I think my only hope is Louisville doing the deed for me. Kansas could beat tOSU. A Kansas vs Louisville final wins me the pool no matter who wins.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

I guess being a moderator doesn't mean much around here. Oh well.

I HATE dayton.
    What do you want me to do Thor? Ban Kahns Krazy? I thought his comment was funny. I am trying to moderate, and you are trying to escalate.

Quit taking this all so seriously. Good Lord. No wonder you firemen all die at the age of 52, or whatever that statistic is that you always mention when defending your pension.

Since this is "unabashed bragging" I will brag that I wrapped up the victory in a pool I'm in with about 30+ folks. The pool works that you assign a number from 1 to 64 for all teams (post the play-in games). Then, every time a team wins, you get the points you assigned to that team. The key to victory is to assign a nice point value to a team you know is decent but most under-value. Therefore, you pick up the difference for every time they win. Of course the opposite is true for teams you may under-value versus the masses.

So my under valued picks this year who didn't do so well were NC, Syracuse, Mich St, Duke, Missouri, etc. While some did OK, they didn't hurt me as much as my positives.

My key positive pick - a team with talent that most overlooked - XAVIER. Woo Hoo!
    It's time for a bourbon on the rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I am still holding out hope that Kansas can win me money, but I don't think they will beat tOSU, and if they do that I don't like their chances against UK. I think my only hope is Louisville doing the deed for me. Kansas could beat tOSU. A Kansas vs Louisville final wins me the pool no matter who wins.
    No, no Snipe. A Kansas complete win. That's what we need. Focus.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Typical Xeus. Ever heard about a private message instead of airing all this bullshit out in the public forum? This is exactly why I don't engage with Kahns. I don't ever address him, or what he has to say, yet he continually comes after me, in every type of thread. And then here you come trotting along, backing him up, all the time.

How about you just telling him to leave me alone?

I HATE dayton.
    Last edited by PM Thor; 03-27-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Typical Xeus. Ever heard about a private message instead of airing all this bullshit out in the public forum? This is exactly why I don't engage with Kahns. I don't ever address him, or what he has to say, yet he continually comes after me, in every type of thread. And then here you come trotting along, backing him up, all the time.

How about you just telling him to leave me alone?

I HATE dayton.
    Poor baby...Is mean old Kahns picking on you again?