Home Town: Middletown, Ohio
    Number: TBD
    Height: 6'5
    Weight: 239

Offers:
    Miami-OH, Dayton, Umass

Others Interested:
    Xavier, Miami, Michigan St., Ohio St., Wake Forest, Duke
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Another one that seems to have fallen into the abyss. Anyone know the story on Edwards? Seems to have originally had interest from some very high level programs, but is still not signed. At 6'5" 239 lbs. he seems to have the size to play SF, although he's listed as a SG. Of course that's a lot of weight, so maybe he's fat and that's why teams have cooled. Again, anyone have info on this kid?

Here's the link to his Rivals page:

Bill Edwards

6'5" 239 is a big boy. If he is muscular that sounds more like a PF build, although a bit short.
    Eat Donuts!

Very well rounded and smooth player. Not sure how it would transfer to the big time D1 level, but I think this kid could be a sleeper from this class, wherever he ends up.

sorry guys but he is a flame out; lazy, cannot shoot not too fast either; could be ok @ Miami/Wright St.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

I saw him at the Ohio/Kentucky All Star game. He is certainly trimmed down from 239. Also closer to 6-6 than the 6-7 he was listed at in the program for that game. Travis Ford likes him as he recruited him at UMASS and he continued to show interest at Oklahoma State. He has also visited Central Florida. Wright State is obvious due to his dad and Miami(OH) has been after him for some time. He is right handed but can shoot with either hand on the drive and finish. Jumpshot looked decent but his release was a little tardy. Enquirer high school sports blogs has a note up that he will make a decision by the end of this week.

Edwards to Penn State

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...ards+picks+PSU

Penn State benefits from their improved play last season, for his sake I hope they can keep up with the rest of the Big 10. I wasn't aware that they were recruiting him.

We've got a big hole at the Wing position. It'll be interesting to see if we missed out by not recruiting him heavily. Had good numbers in high school... not that it means a whole lot.

Saw on Jeff Goodman's transfer list that Bill Edwards is leaving Happy Valley for Oxford to play for Charlie Coles. Here's some RedHawks linkage about it.

http://www.muredhawks.com/sports/m-b...041310aaa.html
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides