Indianapolis Viewing Party?

Any fellow Nap-towners got something going on for the game tonight? The alumni association has, well, nothing.

Where is my main man Jim Pike to reclaim the reigns as the Indianapolis pied piper of all things Xavier?

Woodburn, Muskie, etc...? Anything going on? Or is it just Moe & Johnnies per usual?

I've had one hell of a week and am going to ride this out at home. I'd imagine Moe and Johnnys is your best bet.
    "The program, the university seek domination. Some schools seek wins; others seek championships. They're seeking championships."
    - St. Joseph's Coach Phil Martelli (8/24/11)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodburn View Post
    I've had one hell of a week and am going to ride this out at home. I'd imagine Moe and Johnnys is your best bet.
    What happened the last time you stayed home for a X first round game? Just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by newtsac View Post
    What happened the last time you stayed home for a X first round game? Just saying....
    Ouch. Fair enough. Biggest difference is a newborn (and wife that comes with it) this year. Hit me up if you do head out. As the sun sets, things might change....
    "The program, the university seek domination. Some schools seek wins; others seek championships. They're seeking championships."
    - St. Joseph's Coach Phil Martelli (8/24/11)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodburn View Post
    Ouch. Fair enough. Biggest difference is a newborn (and wife that comes with it) this year. Hit me up if you do head out. As the sun sets, things might change....
    I can dig it, go two little ones here but I am much worse of a father.

Quote Originally Posted by newtsac View Post
    Any fellow Nap-towners got something going on for the game tonight? The alumni association has, well, nothing.

Where is my main man Jim Pike to reclaim the reigns as the Indianapolis pied piper of all things Xavier?

Woodburn, Muskie, etc...? Anything going on? Or is it just Moe & Johnnies per usual?
    I've heard nothing. Up north for a family event so I'm out.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook