Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm not kidding the entire premise that somehow our guys are like UC under Huggins is just downright laughable.

Sean's brother would recruit Holloway and not Lyons and that their AD, president, Faculty Senate would not stand for a guy like Lyons is farcical.

And when you bring up The Brooks Hall incident, they all just brush it under the rug. Nothing to see here. We are just classless thugs.

The old farts on Pride need to take some fiber tablets and get some more sleep.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

Quote Originally Posted by DC Muskie View Post
    I'm not kidding the entire premise that somehow our guys are like UC under Huggins is just downright laughable.

Sean's brother would recruit Holloway and not Lyons and that their AD, president, Faculty Senate would not stand for a guy like Lyons is farcical.

And when you bring up The Brooks Hall incident, they all just brush it under the rug. Nothing to see here. We are just classless thugs.

The old farts on Pride need to take some fiber tablets and get some more sleep.
    That and they had nothing else to do.
    Zip'em Up!

I love how they call out Lyons dunk in the end. First off, know your players it wasn't Holloway it was Lyons. Second apparently there is NO FUN OF ANY KIND allowed on a basketball court. Ever

X guys are punks, bad character and never would UD allow them there. But they love Dillard!

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/ohio/d...illard/4452412

I always hear those guys talk about how great the program was back in the '60s and '70s. I wasn't old enough to remember that but looked up Dayton's all-time NCAA Tourney record while watching the UC game. I saw that they were runner-ups to UCLA in 1967.

I was surprised at their overall results though given how their fans talk about those decades. Xavier has won more NCAA games (13 victories) in the past 9 seasons than Dayton has won (12 victories) in their program's entire history.
    "Xavier is Franciscan monkspeak for gonads."

- Gregg Doyel on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Xpectations View Post
    I always hear those guys talk about how great the program was back in the '60s and '70s. I wasn't old enough to remember that but looked up Dayton's all-time NCAA Tourney record while watching the UC game. I saw that they were runner-ups to UCLA in 1967.

I was surprised at their overall results though given how their fans talk about those decades. Xavier has won more NCAA games (13 victories) in the past 9 seasons than Dayton has won (12 victories) in their program's entire history.
    73% of Division 1 programs have played in less than 20 NCAA tourney games.

This is science.

dayton sucks a bag of dicks every day and twice on Sundays!!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"