Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Our guys are going to send theirs crying to their mommas come New Year's Eve.

Did anyone help out that Gonzaga fan? Just curious.

I'm sure they are all satisfied with their victory over such a reprehensible program we have.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

I thought it was rude the way Gonzaga players came back out on court to stand on the X and celebrate after the game. Then talk trash to the fans on the way out. That's just me though. I'm just glad our own players finally left their glocks at home for a big game. To many people were dying at our games.
    76-53. It's history not footnoted. - wkrq59

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by pizza delivery View Post
    I thought it was rude the way Gonzaga players came back out on court to stand on the X and celebrate after the game. Then talk trash to the fans on the way out. That's just me though. I'm just glad our own players finally left their glocks at home for a big game. To many people were dying at our games.
    I'm more concerned with our MOJO than glocks. We haven't brought that to a game since the 'brawl'. I sure hope we get it back soon, or this season could be shorter than we expected by several games.

I think our guys are teetering between what is a really balanced approach and where they were before. To me, the UC game ending was an anomaly, but the post game media coverage and the alarm showed by everyone in the media and fandome, put our players into a situation where they are now searching for the right approach to a game. They are playing very tentatively at this point. I think they will regain the swagger, and I hope it is soon.

GO MUSKIES!

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Benxman View Post
    To me, the UC game ending was an anomaly, but the post game media coverage and the alarm showed by white people in the media and fandome, put our players into a situation where they are now searching for the right approach to a game.
    Fixed.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Benxman View Post
    I'm more concerned with our MOJO than glocks. We haven't brought that to a game since the 'brawl'. I sure hope we get it back soon, or this season could be shorter than we expected by several games.

I think our guys are teetering between what is a really balanced approach and where they were before. To me, the UC game ending was an anomaly, but the post game media coverage and the alarm showed by everyone in the media and fandome, put our players into a situation where they are now searching for the right approach to a game. They are playing very tentatively at this point. I think they will regain the swagger, and I hope it is soon.

GO MUSKIES!

it appears cincy may have bitch-slapped the thug right out of us. This should have been an easy win. Doesn't look good to lose at home on national tv. Coach better fix this asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Downtownballer View Post
    it appears cincy may have bitch-slapped the thug right out of us. This should have been an easy win. Doesn't look good to lose at home on national tv. Coach better fix this asap!
    Did you just crawl out from under a rock?

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Did you just crawl out from under a rock?
    God, I admire you

God, I admire you
    I am glad you do and you should. Just don't know how playing a pretty good Gonzaga team with a couple of potential NBA players should have been an easy win. The odds makers put the line at 2 for a reason. I don't think too many people thought it would be an easy game.

Sophomore
    23 points bitch.