Thread: Cfo

Cfo

If anyone knows of a company looking for a corporate controller / CFO type individual, please let me know. I was let go from my postion as CFO for a local (Cincinnati) company last Friday. Thanks in part to my Xavier education (BSBA and MBA), I can honestly say that I have ethics, which was apparently an issue with my last company. I have over 30 years experience in retail, wholesale distribution, and construction. If anyone has any networking ideas for me, please send me a PM.
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I'm so sorry to hear this! I don't know of any positions, but I will keep my ears open. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. It sucks to be out of work this time of year!
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Suggest you start at Hire-a-Muskie, join Xavier LinkedIn groups (use advanced search features), make use of campus resources that are available to alumni.

bjf123, I feel your pain. I was let go in September and I'm still looking/interviewing. It's tough but keep the faith!