Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: UD loses

I am absolutely ashamed that Dayton will converge into a giant metro area with Cincinnati in about 30 years.

I do miss Kurt Huelsman though.

Last edited by JimmyTwoTimes37; 12-01-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    Live Action

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTimes37 View Post
    I am absolutely ashamed that Dayton will converge into a giant metro area with Cincinnati in about 30 years.

I do miss Kurt Huelsman though.

Do not worry. He will help people converge safely....(Insert traffic cone joke here...)
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Freshman
    This UDump recruit must have be confused about the history of the program he committed to.... unfortunately for him XU wins games and UDump gets drilled over and over again

BWeixScoutBen Weixlmann

#Dayton commit RT @J_thomas5 Watching Xavier get there butts kicked:))) hehehheh(evil laugh )

That's awesome. Hilariously awesome.

How did that game turn out for us again?
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Maybe the problem was the in-flight movie was this.
    I dont care that this movie is almost 30 years old. How could have anyone previewed that video and thought "man that looks awesome, lets air it during home games!"

Is it just me, or did it look like the "lightning bolts" were shooting out of the flyer's buttocks and crotch areas?

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Jet lag without ever switching time zones! I love it!
    Wonder how Minnesota and Wake were both able to win last nite? Maybe they were methed up?
    2023 Sweet 16

When Presby beat UC, it was their fourth game in seven days, and fifth game in eight days. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were traveling by bus throughout that entire stint, which is much crappier than flying.

I really don't know what any of that means. I just found it really funny that some of the UD fans actually think the loss was due to having played four games in seven days and being jetlagged after a two hour charted flight three days before.

I guess Presby wasn't jetlagged. After all, they took the bus.

You know, Buffalo was like CJ Anderson last night. Swagger.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    When Presby beat UC, it was their fourth game in seven days, and fifth game in eight days. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were traveling by bus throughout that entire stint, which is much crappier than flying.

I really don't know what any of that means. I just found it really funny that some of the UD fans actually think the loss was due to having played four games in seven days and being jetlagged after a two hour charted flight three days before.

I guess Presby wasn't jetlagged. After all, they took the bus.
    Isn't the flight to UMass almost as long as a flight to Orlando? I don't know why they're even trying to rationalize such an excuse.

But what do you expect from a program that used boxing training to help their players punch like girls?

Frankly, "Jetlag" would've been a more appropriate nickname than Flyers for Dayton the last couple decades or so.