Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Now Stanford's found their outside shot; it's now 68-55 Cardinal. 5:53 remaining in this one.

(facepalm)

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Final score in this one - 80-64 Stanford.

Ogwumike was just too much in the 2nd half for Xavier to overcome.

I was afraid the women were going to lose by 20+. Sounds like they played a gritty game considering what they were up against.

Freshman
    Attendance of 927. Yikes.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerCecil View Post
    Attendance of 927. Yikes.
    It looked much more crowded than that... I have NO idea how that could be accurate.

Sophomore
    I was quite impressed with the effort today. I joked with my friends that we beat Stanford and lost to the Ogumike (sp?) sisters lol...

The older one was dominant. She totally just put her team on her back and willed them to a win. I honestly believe we had better players at every position except the two big girls. Lynette played a great game and started attacking a lot more which is what she's best at. Tyra had a great game. Amber Gray has some great moments and then some awful ones. I'm not sure I've seen a player make so many blantantly lazy passes in one game. Quite upsetting at times, but then two seconds later she makes a great play.

I know our record is 1-3 but we've already played the 2 toughest teams we'll play all year and I can see improvement in the team. Much better effort today than against Louisville.

I'm normally not for moral victories but I'll take this one.