Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink

Stoney, I think the analogy would be more appropriate if the pink were for, say, ovarian cancer.

I'm with ya.
    Talent on loan from God

Would a prostate exam be a "man"ogram?

The way the URI crowd looked, I kept getting cravings for cotto candy and those awesome pink and blue swirled popsicles the ice cream truck used to carry when I was a kid.

I'm all for raising money for cancer research (even though I have my doubts the people who matter truly want a cure found), but in that case, fill some boots. Wearing pink accomplishes nothing.

I like "_____ outs" as long as it's the dominant color. Charlotte should have green outs, not white outs. Xavier should do blue outs. Dayton Red outs. etc...

Quote Originally Posted by AdamtheFlyer View Post
    The way the URI crowd looked, I kept getting cravings for cotto candy and those awesome pink and blue swirled popsicles the ice cream truck used to carry when I was a kid.

I'm all for raising money for cancer research (even though I have my doubts the people who matter truly want a cure found), but in that case, fill some boots. Wearing pink accomplishes nothing.

I like "_____ outs" as long as it's the dominant color. Charlotte should have green outs, not white outs. Xavier should do blue outs. Dayton Red outs. etc...
    Dayton should do "get-outs" as in it is much better that Daytonites just get out.

Quote Originally Posted by joebba View Post
    Dayton should do "get-outs" as in it is much better that Daytonites just get out.

I thought they had "coming outs."

or a Dayton "lose-out" as in the rest of the games this season.