Why We (Charlotte) hate Dayton

http://greentintedglasses.net/2010/1...e-hate-dayton/

I came away very impressed with Charlotte's reason for hating Dayton.
    - Bob Sacamano

Thanks for the link - that was a good read.

The article is from October 21, 2010, but most of the points made are still relevant.
    Coach Mack, "My wife thinks I'm strange for drinking Capri Suns. I think its strange they don't make them bigger than 6oz."

Agreed, I was too lazy to see if it had already been posted.
    - Bob Sacamano

"Congratulations Dayton, you’ve successfully chosen watching basketball over watching another company packing up its offices and moving to Charlotte."

Thats got to somehow work its way onto a sign at the Dump this year.

"How can you hate UD when Xavier is just a few miles down the road waving its dick in your face? Our biggest rival is one of the most successful mid-majors in the country, makes the tournament every year, gets better recruits and has accomplished more in the past decade than Dayton will achieve in the next 50 years. We are a perpetual red-headed stepchild in our own backyard. It’s a cross all UD fans have to bear."

This is why the Blackburn Review is a must read.

Xavier receives transfers from Vanderbilt who are really smart (Brian Thornton, Andre Walker).

udump gets transfers from LSU who almost flunked out (Matt Derenbecker).
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by MCXU View Post
    "Congratulations Dayton, you’ve successfully chosen watching basketball over watching another company packing up its offices and moving to Charlotte."

Thats got to somehow work its way onto a sign at the Dump this year.

"How can you hate UD when Xavier is just a few miles down the road waving its dick in your face? Our biggest rival is one of the most successful mid-majors in the country, makes the tournament every year, gets better recruits and has accomplished more in the past decade than Dayton will achieve in the next 50 years. We are a perpetual red-headed stepchild in our own backyard. It’s a cross all UD fans have to bear."

This is why the Blackburn Review is a must read.
    I didn't believe it at first, but once I started reading Blackburn Review, my seething disgust for all things UDump cooled down by a few degrees. Better yet, the guy who runs the site is a great person to follow on Twitter and is pretty damn funny.

Thanks for posting the link though, it's pretty reassuring to know that we're not the only ones who find UDump to be utterly annoying and disappointing. Best part of that article is that it confirms that other conference fans despise UDump's terrible fans.
    "The kid tried to jump with me and that was his first mistake."- postgame interview with Jamel McLean after defeating Wisconsin 60-49

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Not every UD fan is going to be delusional like Swampy Waters or Muddy Meadows or Pope fillintheblank XXVII.

I've followed that blog for about a year now - politically incorrect but a very awesome read.