Sophomore

Professional Baseball Internships

I interned with the Indianapolis Indians (AAA) baseball team last year as a Ticket Services Representative and that led to getting a full time job in the Sponsorship department with them this year. It is an awesome opportunity for an internship if you need it for credit or just to get the experience. It is a full time, Jan-Sept. internship with positions in 10 different departments. The internship is paid and the Indians provide housing for interns, and it is a fun organization to work with. If you have any interest, this link takes you to the job postiongs for the internships and there you can fill out the application and submit it.

If you have any questions about the internship or the organization, please let me know since and I would be more than happy to answer any questions or help in any way possible.

The 10 different internship positions are: Business Operations, Community Relations and Promotions, Marketing Communications, Media Relations, Merchandise, Game Entertainment and Production, Stadium Operations, Ticket Services, Web Design, and Groundskeeper.

Hi DD, any chance you can ask the Indianapolis Indians HR dept to post opportunities through Xavier's Career Services? See the relevant links available at Hire-a-Muskie. This is a preferred way to get job postings into Xavier's system.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Hi DD, any chance you can ask the Indianapolis Indians HR dept to post opportunities through Xavier's Career Services? See the relevant links available at Hire-a-Muskie. This is a preferred way to get job postings into Xavier's system.
    I will let them know for next year (as this year's positions have been filled).

I did give the listings to Dr. Olberding and he posted/sent them for everyone in the Sports Administration fields, but I will definitely work on getting them on the Career Services system next year.

Thanks!