Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Anyone have an idea if the game is online anywhere?

Where to watch in Napa Valley?

Ok, so I'm out here, and can't find a sports bar anywhere, no less a freaking tv that would carry the game. Any help near Yountville Cali? Help a broth a out!

I HATE dayton.

Quote Originally Posted by ForTUitous View Post
    Anyone have an idea if the game is online anywhere?
    This.

Or does anyone have any ideas on how to watch the game with Louisville's Insight cable? They don't have it listed, instead the Blue Jackets game on one and the Predators game on another. Dammit, the Jackets suck and nobody gives a shit about them. Gah

/rant over
    "The kid tried to jump with me and that was his first mistake."- postgame interview with Jamel McLean after defeating Wisconsin 60-49

Sophomore
    Computer streaming

Stones Sports Bar & Lounge sounds promising

DirecTV channel tonight

Hey guys, I am in MD these days and don't have any regional access to the games, but I found a bar that has the entire DirecTV package and said they would gladly put the game on if they could find it.

Does anyone know what channel the game would be on tonight out of the Cinnci area? Also, if anyone has any idea of any Xavier bars in the Baltimore, MD area please let me know!

Thanks!
    Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football and Xavier Basketball.........Doesn't get much better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew's Crew View Post
    Hey guys, I am in MD these days and don't have any regional access to the games, but I found a bar that has the entire DirecTV package and said they would gladly put the game on if they could find it.

Does anyone know what channel the game would be on tonight out of the Cinnci area? Also, if anyone has any idea of any Xavier bars in the Baltimore, MD area please let me know!

Thanks!
    Out here in LA it's showing as RSN-A (alternate Regional Sports Networks) channel 680. NHL Hockey is currently listed for 660 (FS Ohio), 661 (FS Ohio Alternate) and 661 (FS Cincy).

I feel like this is an annual ritual. If you want to see every game (or at least every game that is actually aired) get DirecTV or go to a sports bar with DirecTV. If you are relying on cable, you are going to be disappointed.

Awesome, thanks - I'll be curious to see if the channel is the same for people closer to the East Coast with DirecTV.
    Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football and Xavier Basketball.........Doesn't get much better than that.

Drew's, I'm also in Maryland and it's showing it on 680 for me as well. Both FSNOH and FSNCN are showing the worst franchise in hockey play one of the most boring offenses in hockey instead. It looks like another non-HD broadcast again. Way to go DirecTV.