Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xu15 View Post
    You are misinformed.
    “Right now I have four schools that lead heading into the summer,” E.C. Matthews told XOFan. “They are Iowa, Indiana, Iowa State, and Minnesota!”

no sir you are

Quote Originally Posted by #BeatUC View Post
    “Right now I have four schools that lead heading into the summer,” E.C. Matthews told XOFan. “They are Iowa, Indiana, Iowa State, and Minnesota!”

no sir you are
    Not gonna go into premium content, but take this report with a big grain of salt.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Not gonna go into premium content, but take this report with a big grain of salt.
    Not premium info, but twitter was all over this article and a couple of different recruiting guys said Matthews is not down to 4 schools and it was a misunderstanding by the author.

Tweet from one of his coaches:
    Nate Schmidt ‏@NSchmidtA2
    EC Matthews 2013 G Romulus/The Family has not narrowed his list of schools...to clear up reports he does not have a top 4...
    Last edited by DoubleD86; 07-09-2012 at 08:08 PM.

I would guess that if Matthews got a Xavier offer tomorrow he would have us right up there at or near the top of his list.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD86 View Post
    Not premium info, but twitter was all over this article and a couple of different recruiting guys said Matthews is not down to 4 schools and it was a misunderstanding by the author.

Tweet from one of his coaches:
    Nate Schmidt ‏@NSchmidtA2
    EC Matthews 2013 G Romulus/The Family has not narrowed his list of schools...to clear up reports he does not have a top 4...
    Thank you. I didn't want to take the time to dig up info, just knew that report wasn't true. Definitely a better presentation than my "trust me on this."

Matthews off the board to Rhode Island. I know UD had offered, not sure on X.

Just goes to show you that you can't trust all these "sources" and Final Five lists that come out.
    Last edited by jcubspoe; 09-22-2012 at 04:38 PM.