Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sophomore

E.C. Matthews 2013

Sophomore
    ESPN has him as a 4 star and a 93. #12 PG in the class. We go after a stud point guard in every class these days.

Sophomore
    Point guards are a precious commodity. I think it is the most important position on any team, and it is difficult to win without a good one.

Go Chris Mack!
    &
    GO MUSKIES!

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." Goethe

EC Matthews Highlights

Highlights from 1st half of the 2011-12 Season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr9yqRQamkk

Sophomore
    I really want this kid to be a Muskie. He is a high level scorer and can play multiple positions.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    I really want this kid to be a Muskie. He is a high level scorer and can play multiple positions.
    May be tough to convince him to come to X with PGs in the two classes ahead of him and a SG in the one ahead of him...

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xu15 View Post
    May be tough to convince him to come to X with PGs in the two classes ahead of him and a SG in the one ahead of him...
    I don't want guys that are worried about that kind of stuff. I want players that want to be on a really good team and let their play decide how much run they get. Also good players like to player with other really good players. Kentucky is the prime example.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore

Thumbs up

This kid seems to have all the tools. I also like the fact that he is 6'4". That is the size gaurds we need to be really competitive on a national level. He and Semaj Christon would make a nice back court.

GO CHRIS MACK!
    &
    GO MUSKIES!

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." Goethe

xavier isnt in his top 4 anymore

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by #BeatUC View Post
    xavier isnt in his top 4 anymore
    You are misinformed.