Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mw3

Quote Originally Posted by Porkopolis View Post
    I have Skyrim pre-ordered and can't wait to pick it up. I've been playing Oblivion a ton lately to get in the spirit. Friday is set to be a glorious day with the release of Skyrim and the launch of a new basketball season.
    I have never played Oblivion although I enjoyed Dragon Age and they seem to be somewhat similar. With the upcoming release of Skyrim, and the $20 price tag of Oblivion I finally picked it up last night. My Mother-in-law is always looking for christmas ideas so I'll probably tell her to get Skyrim which gives me a few weeks to work through Oblivion. Any quick tips?

Don't do the main quest right away... but start it sooner rather than later (because the enemies level up as you level up).

Explore. The game is several years old but the scenery to me is still incredible (though it may look dated if you've played fall out recently).
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    All the MW3 XBox 260 players with Elite access should join the #Xavier group. Only 3 members so far...