Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Sean Miller is a Great American.
    2023 Sweet 16

I apologize to Sean for some of the mean things I said about in this thread and other threads. He's not as awful as I originally thought he was.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    I apologize to Sean for some of the mean things I said about in this thread and other threads. He's not as awful as I originally thought he was.
    Yeah, honestly, I've never heard him say anything negative about Xavier. He always speaks highly of X and goes out of his way to compliment you guys. Definately understand why X fans were pissed when he left, it was understandable for sure. He still likes your program and follows closely.

Quote Originally Posted by jco17 View Post
    Yeah, honestly, I've never heard him say anything negative about Xavier. He always speaks highly of X and goes out of his way to compliment you guys. Definately understand why X fans were pissed when he left, it was understandable for sure. He still likes your program and follows closely.
    Hey! I never claimed my (apparently not) unyielding hatred of him was reasonable. :D

But he has made some slightly underhanded comments that could be interpreted more than one way. But, for now, I forgive him for those. For now. We'll see how it goes next week.;)
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    Hey! I never claimed my (apparently not) unyielding hatred of him was reasonable. :D

But he has made some slightly underhanded comments that could be interpreted more than one way. But, for now, I forgive him for those. For now. We'll see how it goes next week.;)
    Yeah, I think he wishes he could take back the buick/lexus comment.

I still hate Sean Miller.
    DIG IT!

Quote Originally Posted by ledgewood View Post
    i still hate sean miller.
    +10,000

I love this stuff. We have Sean's official spokesman here. He still likes us, even after he left three years ago. Gosh, I feel warm all over.

Should I expect him to be negative about Xavier? Should I expect him not to speak highly of our school? I don't need for him to go out of his way to compliment us. If you really liked us, you don't go out of your way.

Good grief. One day we will stop caring about Sean's opinion about what happens here. He is not John Wooden for crying out loud.

For some reason I just can't stop myself from posting on one of the worst threads on this site. I must have some UC blood in me.

and Jco, save the time trying again to explain what you meant that basically waters down to just how much you like us and understand everything. You understand nothing.

Lord grant me the strength to stay away from this thread. Or end the constant need to get Sean's opinion on all things Xavier.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by DC Muskie View Post
    I love this stuff. We have Sean's official spokesman here. He still likes us, even after he left three years ago. Gosh, I feel warm all over.

Should I expect him to be negative about Xavier? Should I expect him not to speak highly of our school? I don't need for him to go out of his way to compliment us. If you really liked us, you don't go out of your way.

Good grief. One day we will stop caring about Sean's opinion about what happens here. He is not John Wooden for crying out loud.

For some reason I just can't stop myself from posting on one of the worst threads on this site. I must have some UC blood in me.

and Jco, save the time trying again to explain what you meant that basically waters down to just how much you like us and understand everything. You understand nothing.

Lord grant me the strength to stay away from this thread. Or end the constant need to get Sean's opinion on all things Xavier.
    You're a lot different when when you send private messages. You don't have to put on a show for everybody else. We get along just fine you and I. There's mixed feelings about him here, I get it. Just having a convo with some good people, which includes you.

You're a lot different when when you send private messages. You don't have to put on a show for everybody else. We get along just fine you and I. There's mixed feelings about him here, I get it. Just having a convo with some good people, which includes you.
    Nothing I have said in private messages is different then what I put on the boards, so spare this crap. Nothing. I don't hate you jco, I can't prevent you from posting here, I just don't understand why you keep coming back.

We are not having a "conversation." You keep justifying Sean when it does not need to happen. It just doesn't. Who cares what he thought about the fight? Who cares that you know that he goes out of his way to compliment us? Who needs or is asking for reassurances?
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015