Sports Writers and Photographers (Internship posted to XU Career Site)

I noticed that our HR guy just posted two Internship jobs to the XU career site this morning, so I thought I'd mention it on here, too, to give you guys a leg up if you're interested.

On Campus Sports Network is looking for a few aspiring sports writers / photographers, preferably attending Xavier, to cover all XU athletics for our web site. It's an unpaid Internship with an opportunity to earn a paid writing/editorial position, although competition will be stiff. The site is in its infancy right now (in fact, it's not "public ready" yet), but development is coming along quickly and there are more than 30 writers from various universities publishing content currently. (We expect 500+ contributors by this time next year.)

You should be able to view the job postings for these two Internship positions as long as you have a student ID. Here is the link to the site:

Experience eRecruiting

Or you can PM me for more details.

One last thing: The site will be publishing a segment called "Office Hours" designed with college professors, coaches, or other university personnel in mind...a place for them to voice their views and opinions on college athletics. It's all part of the "on campus" experience. So you opinionated professors out there, and you know who you are, here's your chance to reach a bigger audience!
    It's winning time.

Ready for Content - and free advertising for business owners

The Xavier page / template is up and ready to publish content.

If any of you (students) are interested in covering Xavier basketball (and other sports) please let me know. The writers are unpaid, but if you get promoted to an editorial position, you can start earning some soda pop money. The higher you go, the more soda pop you can buy.

Business owners: We are ready to run some pilot ads to test our ad servers and technology. If you want to see your business on the Xavier page, let me know and I'll give you the specs.

Thanks.

On Campus Sports

(navigate to TEAMS in the menu to find Xavier.)
    It's winning time.