Atlantic-10 conference preview

Looks to be spot on with this one.

http://www.ballinisahabit.net/2011/1...eed-to_07.html

I think Temple will be good, but the A-10 will be two-teams deep and that's it. If everything goes according to plan, we should be able to run through this entire conference.

Thanks for the link. I think I might have a new avatar for the UD games:

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Looks like Chris Johnson is begging to be photoshopped in this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Looks like Chris Johnson is begging to be photoshopped in this picture.
    I thought about putting a watermelon in there but I decided against it. I don't condone watermelon abuse.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    He looks more like he's melting.

I think St. Joe's will make a move upward this year. Given how mediocre the league is outside of Xavier and Temple, I think they'll finish a lot higher than 9th. As far as GW goes, I really hope that they start making an upward movement like what is being predicted.

Chris Johnson is a first team player? I doubt it.

Sophomore
    Chris Johnson is the best player they have had since Brian Roberts. I'd say the other than Roberts he is their best player since Ryan Perriman.
    2011-2012. KICK DOWN THE FUKING DOOR!

Quote Originally Posted by cinskyline View Post
    I think St. Joe's will make a move upward this year. Given how mediocre the league is outside of Xavier and Temple, I think they'll finish a lot higher than 9th. As far as GW goes, I really hope that they start making an upward movement like what is being predicted.

Chris Johnson is a first team player? I doubt it.
    Although he would rank them that low (or as low as 12th even), he seemed hesitant to express that a team would finish worse than "in the middle." IIRC St. Joe's was one of these; I see them finishing something like 5th.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by stophorseabuse View Post
    Chris Johnson is the best player they have had since Brian Roberts. I'd say the other than Roberts he is their best player since Ryan Perriman.
    I always felt like people talked about the wrong Chris when they talked about Dayton.

The Rothstein Files: 10 Reasons To Be Excited About The Atlantic 10

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/...e-atlantic-10/
    1. XAVIER’S DEPTH

Unlike last season when Musketeers coach Chris Mack was limited to a seven man rotation, Xavier will have a plethora of bodies to use on a nightly basis. Naismith Award candidate Tu Holloway returns in the back court with Mark Lyons and big man Kenny Frease also returns in the pivot for his senior season in the Queen City. The biggest X-Factor for this team might be Monmouth transfer Travis Taylor — who according to Mack “has the best second jump he’s ever been coached”. Look for Taylor to start for Xavier at power forward while freshman wing Dez Wells will add energy and toughness. Small forward Justin Martin should provide enhanced three-point shooting for the Musketeers, who might have their best unit since the 2008 outfit that lost to UCLA in the elite eight.
    - Bob Sacamano