Eron Harris Highlight Mixtape

6'3" G Eron Harris of Lawrence North High School (2012) in Indianapolis, Indiana claims interest from the Musketeers. He currently has offers from Wisconsin (pulled), Dayton, Cleveland State, Georgia State, Kent State, Buffalo, Southern Illinois Edwardsville, Tennessee Tech, Illinois State, IPFW, and Evansville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfjmdRNSEX8

Harris basically got his offer "pulled" from Wisconsin as they decided to look elsewhere for their final scholarship. I'm not really sure why they offered in the first place. They were the only major program to do so. He's a mid-major recruit and will not be coming to Xavier. We may be on his list but he is not on ours, and is not a Xavier target. I believe he lists dayton as his top choice.

He can claim all the interest from X that he wants but that shipped sailed when Semaj verballed.

No chance and I would be very surprised if an offer is still on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by A10fan View Post
    He can claim all the interest from X that he wants but that shipped sailed when Semaj verballed.

No chance and I would be very surprised if an offer is still on the table.
    I'm almost positive he never had an offer from Xavier, and Semaj or no Semaj, he was never going to get one. He'll fit in as a flyer.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by PMI View Post
    Harris basically got his offer "pulled" from Wisconsin as they decided to look elsewhere for their final scholarship. I'm not really sure why they offered in the first place. They were the only major program to do so. He's a mid-major recruit and will not be coming to Xavier. We may be on his list but he is not on ours, and is not a Xavier target. I believe he lists dayton as his top choice.
    This is accurate on all fronts.

Going to WVU