Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    One must wonder if Jalen Reynolds will have any impact on this kid's choice of college since they'll both play at Brewster this coming season. If DSR goes elsewhere, Jalen could convince Semaj to play at Xavier (simply through example, of course!).

After watching a couple of semaj's videos on youtube, I would love to have him here. He looks to be a great athlete, can get to the rim at will, and has a great shot with range. Not to say I don't want DSR but I would be happy with either for certain

Quote Originally Posted by MuskieMAN5 View Post
    After watching a couple of semaj's videos on youtube, I would love to have him here. He looks to be a great athlete, can get to the rim at will, and has a great shot with range. Not to say I don't want DSR but I would be happy with either for certain
    He's obviously a great athlete. Didn't you read the ESPN bio: "Christon is a long lean point guard that is not only a good athlete but is very athletic."

That's Pulitzer Prize winning material right there, folks. ESPN doesn't call themselves the World Wide Leader for nothin!
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Christon will be a Musketeer when he commits in September. According to sources he loves XU and wants to be the starting point guard when Tu graduates while playing for Coach Mack.

Quote Originally Posted by TUXU2011 View Post
    Christon will be a Musketeer when he commits in September. According to sources he loves XU and wants to be the starting point guard when Tu graduates while playing for Coach Mack.
    Dee Davis might have something to say about that, and Lyons will be a senior.

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfTheMack View Post
    One thing is certain: he will be visiting Illinois before he makes a final choice.

“Just to see what the campus look like,” Christon said. ”I’ve never been to Chicago, and I’ve always wanted to see what it looks like.”

ring, ring, ring...

Samoj: Yes this is Samoj.
    Coach Mack: Samoj what's up? This is coach Mack.
    Samoj: Hey what's good coach Mack? Good to hear from you.
    Coach Mack: The pleasure is all mine Samoj; hey actually I was just calling you out of the blue to make sure you're keeping up with your studies and keeping everything straight in the classroom.
    Samoj: Oh yeah definintely coach definitely.
    Coach Mack: How's geography going inparticular?
    Samoj: Uhh, good I guess.
    Coach Mack: Just checking. Hey did you know that the University of Illinois is located in some podunk Dayton-esque town called Champaign? Yeah that's real close to another dump known as Urbana. Yeah those aren't in Chicago. As a matter of fact it's like over an hour drive to Chicago. That's like saying UK is in Cincinnati. Get my drift?
    Samoj: Damn coach are you serious?
    Coach Mack: I know nothing but absolute truths. Some call me a coach while others reference me as a theologian. You may not have heard that yet.
    Samoj: Damn coach you're deep. I like that about you. You know what I have to run, I've got a commitment to give on Twitter... see you in a year COACH!
    Strong as day old fish!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Strong as day old fish!
    Reminds me of a hooker I once knew...

Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    Reminds me of a hooker I once knew...
    Was that the jewish hooker who was a union president.? Think she hacked my phone @ a flash mob.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Was that the jewish hooker who was a union president.? Think she hacked my phone @ a flash mob.
    Per Goodman, Semaj verbals to Xavier!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirmet View Post
    Per Goodman, Semaj verbals to Xavier!!!
    I am really high on this kid (on life, not drugs kids). Can't believe how well this Summer is playing out. We're stacked this year and it is an absolute reloading for the coming year.

Welcome aboard Semaj. Anyone think he'll be rooming with our former recruit (soon to be renewed LOI) at prep school?