Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Semaj Christon PG (Commit Xavier)

Last edited by waggy; 07-25-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Sophomore
    ESPN seems to like him a lot. I guess they haven't updated the list yet because he's a 94, which would put him well within the top 100, but he's not. Rivals will also likely put him in their top 150 when they update. It seems like he's a guy that's trending up right now, so I like the kid from what I've heard/seen.

Scout has him 73/11 4* now

A guard? Same class as DSR?

Uh, I'm taking DSR
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    A guard? Same class as DSR?

Uh, I'm taking DSR
    I don't think people are arguing with you, but if DSR isn't committing, and he strings us along forever and then commits to somewhere like Georgetown or Texas, we are screwed. I think Christon is an excellent alternative with good upside. That doesn't mean I wouldn't love to have DSR.

http://heardthisblog.com/?p=521

Christon says we are his leader and looking to make a decision in September...I would love to have DSR, but Christon is also very, very good.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by MuskiePimp23 View Post
    http://heardthisblog.com/?p=521

Christon says we are his leader and looking to make a decision in September...I would love to have DSR, but Christon is also very, very good.
    Hopefully Illinois doesn't snatch him. I will be disappointed if we don't end up with him or DSR.

Quote Originally Posted by xu15 View Post
    Hopefully Illinois doesn't snatch him. I will be disappointed if we don't end up with him or DSR.
    One thing is certain: he will be visiting Illinois before he makes a final choice.

“Just to see what the campus look like,” Christon said. ”I’ve never been to Chicago, and I’ve always wanted to see what it looks like.”

ring, ring, ring...

Samoj: Yes this is Samoj.
    Coach Mack: Samoj what's up? This is coach Mack.
    Samoj: Hey what's good coach Mack? Good to hear from you.
    Coach Mack: The pleasure is all mine Samoj; hey actually I was just calling you out of the blue to make sure you're keeping up with your studies and keeping everything straight in the classroom.
    Samoj: Oh yeah definintely coach definitely.
    Coach Mack: How's geography going inparticular?
    Samoj: Uhh, good I guess.
    Coach Mack: Just checking. Hey did you know that the University of Illinois is located in some podunk Dayton-esque town called Champaign? Yeah that's real close to another dump known as Urbana. Yeah those aren't in Chicago. As a matter of fact it's like over an hour drive to Chicago. That's like saying UK is in Cincinnati. Get my drift?
    Samoj: Damn coach are you serious?
    Coach Mack: I know nothing but absolute truths. Some call me a coach while others reference me as a theologian. You may not have heard that yet.
    Samoj: Damn coach you're deep. I like that about you. You know what I have to run, I've got a commitment to give on Twitter... see you in a year COACH!
    Last edited by ReturnOfTheMack; 07-23-2011 at 10:25 AM.
    White sheets. Yellow tape. Closed case. Zip 'em up.

Why not get Semaj and DSR? Semaj will be a BEAST point guard considering his athletic ability and outside shot. Xavier has never had a point guard quite like Semaj (he will make X miss Tu a little bit less when he graduates). However, we should also go for DSR because he has a chance to be the best player on the team once Tu graduates, he is that much of an impact freshman.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by TUXU2011 View Post
    Why not get Semaj and DSR? Semaj will be a BEAST point guard considering his athletic ability and outside shot. Xavier has never had a point guard quite like Semaj (he will make X miss Tu a little bit less when he graduates). However, we should also go for DSR because he has a chance to be the best player on the team once Tu graduates, he is that much of an impact freshman.
    Sounds great but we would then have to come up with two scholarships for them.