Page 481 of 520 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5194
    Again, this is if BYU and WVU leave and the B12 is no longer a Big 5.

It’s all about money. Of course Kansas is not leaving when they make the big football money but that is not a certainty going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven Eighths View Post
    I personally like to see the following happen. The PAC adds Gonzaga and BYU and negotiates with the ACC in some kind of rumored partnership. The ACC adds WVU. This weakens the B12 who is actively trying to kill the PAC.

If this played out, it would really hurt UC so that’s an added bonus.
    First of all, your analysis sucks, even comical. F'ck the PAC12. In what reality are you here on THIS board in support of a conference that could not be further away from the interest of XU.

2nd, if you think hurting UC is good for ANYONE in our metro area, you are a complete fool. I live here, I grew up here, I love my city and having UC athletics ascend to the top level is an absolute home run for the city economy. Grow up and stop with the high school jock stuff. I want what makes MY city the best it can be.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

I don't live in Cincinnati. I hope UC ends up in the Sun Belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    First of all, your analysis sucks, even comical. F'ck the PAC12. In what reality are you here on THIS board in support of a conference that could not be further away from the interest of XU.

2nd, if you think hurting UC is good for ANYONE in our metro area, you are a complete fool. I live here, I grew up here, I love my city and having UC athletics ascend to the top level is an absolute home run for the city economy. Grow up and stop with the high school jock stuff. I want what makes MY city the best it can be.
    Maybe people on the “I want what’s best for the city of Cincinnati” message board will resonate with your message.

The sentiment here, at the xu message, board is that UC can choke on my mansac.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post

It makes more sense for Gonzaga to join the PAC than the Big East purely on geography. Now again, this is of course all speculation. No one saw USC and UCLA going to the B10. Its madness right now.

As far as UC goes, I too live in Cincinnati and have for almost 50 years. We have the Reds, Bengals and FCC. The city is fine if UC’s athletics end up in the dumper and I sure hope they do.

I hope UC athletics get f***ed up the @ss with a big rubber d*ck and then Reggie Butler breaks it off and beats them to death with it.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I don't live in Cincinnati. I hope UC ends up in the Sun Belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post

The sentiment here, at the xu message, board is that UC can choke on my mansac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven Eighths View Post
    The city is fine if UC’s athletics end up in the dumper and I sure hope they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    I hope UC athletics get f***ed up the @ss with a big rubber d*ck and then Reggie Butler breaks it off and beats them to death with it.
    Here, here!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Here, here!
    Yep, what he said.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

Supporting Member
    How does uc being relevant in any sport help the city of Cincinnati? Yeah maybe a few alumni come in and spend a few bucks on hotel rooms and food. I don’t know this for a fact but being a public institution they probably take way more than they give.

I do know that the school itself has to continue to cover the athletic department and it usually comes from student fees jacking up the price of tuition. As a conservative, I find it fascinating you are in full support of a public institution
    Last edited by Xville; 07-15-2022 at 10:05 AM.

Junior
    I get it. Lots of XU Cincinnatians have friends and family that went to UC. Doesn't mean you have to root on the Kittens. I have 2 brothers, a sister-in-law, a niece and a nephew with IU degrees., love 'em all. I still detest IU. My son went to Butler after a year at X, love him but I still loathe Butler. By the way, he's a big X fan.