Page 484 of 520 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5194
    Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Sort of conference carousel:

Indianapolis Star - IUPUI to split into IU-Indianapolis and Purdue-Indianapolis

This split would take place beginning in fall 2024.
    The school plans on staying in the Horizon, but they are a tiny blip on the local sports scene. What they do is of no consequence to anyone, but the athletes involved.

Ron Hunter destroying his pants celebrating their first ever NCAA Tournament berth was pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Ron Hunter destroying his pants celebrating their first ever NCAA Tournament berth was pretty awesome.
    I've been trying to find the video of this for years.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    The school plans on staying in the Horizon, but they are a tiny blip on the local sports scene. What they do is of no consequence to anyone, but the athletes involved.
    How TF is that gonna work? Are they gonna fund two teams??
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    How TF is that gonna work? Are they gonna fund two teams??
    The Purdue portion of the school is essentially becoming essentially a satellite of the West Laffayette campus as I read the article. So just the IU portion should be a separate school that will have an athletic program.

Junior
    The Purdue portion of the school is essentially becoming essentially a satellite of the West Lafayette campus as I read the article. So just the IU portion should be a separate school that will have an athletic program.
    This. It will be IU Indianapolis. There will not be a Purdue sports component. Purdue funded the science and technology programs at the school. The school is mostly an IU extension of Bloomington.

It will be similar to what happened with IPFW in Ft. Wayne. It's now a Purdue entity.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    So do we count Steve Masiello's departure at Manhattan towards the 2022 or 2023 season? He's out two weeks prior to the start of the season and half their team is jumping into the transfer portal, including the MAAC Preseason Player of the Year. Oof

Remember when he was the hottest rising star in the coaching ranks? Too bad he was a huge dbag.

Remember when he was the hottest rising star in the coaching ranks? Too bad he was a huge dbag.
    I think you're being kind of hard on the guy. Okay, so he once forgot that he hadn't actually graduated from college and stated on his resume that he had a degree. Could have happened to anyone. I mean...who hasn't on occasion forgotten that they didn't graduate from college??
    Last edited by xubrew; 10-26-2022 at 11:32 AM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White