Page 13 of 520 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    I think GoMuskies is a toolbox.
    You just think it?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Didn't I just admit that it's obvious Kansas would rather face off on the regular with Tulane, Wyoming and UNLV than Louisville, West Virginia and Syracuse? I'm owned man. Clearly.
    Don't feel bad. LH owned me too. His denial of what he said verbatim for all to see was flawlessly executed
    Live Action

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Didn't I just admit that it's obvious Kansas would rather face off on the regular with Tulane, Wyoming and UNLV than Louisville, West Virginia and Syracuse? I'm owned man. Clearly.
    You are beyond hope.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTimes37 View Post
    Don't feel bad. LH owned me too. His denial of what he said verbatim for all to see was flawlessly executed
    I showed where you tried to add words to what I wrote and failed but I do own you and always have.

Quote Originally Posted by _LH View Post
    I showed where you tried to add words to what I wrote and failed but I do own you and always have.
    I'm glad you cleared that up. Otherwise everyone would have thought that you were ignoring critical information...such as if Kansas stays in the Big Twelve, they will receive zero TV revenue from the LHN deal.

You think that rather than move to the Big East, Kansas will work to sustain the Big Twelve. By the way, said league would pay them no TV revenue.

Your position is clear.
    Last edited by xubrew; 08-04-2011 at 09:21 AM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    I'm glad you cleared that up. Otherwise everyone would have thought that you were ignoring critical information...such as if Kansas stays in the Big Twelve, they will receive zero TV revenue from the LHN deal.
    It did not need to be cleared up. Jimmy tried to add things to what I wrote that I did not have in there originally.

Kansas will try everything they can to stay in the B12 over going to the BE.

I also think KU will explore other options before entertaining the ridiculous notion of joining the BE and playing against the likes of South Florida, DePaul and Seton Hall.
    Last edited by _LH; 08-04-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _LH View Post
    It did not need to be cleared up. Jimmy tried to add things to what I wrote that I did not have in there originally.
    Tell me what specifically I added to your quote I took verbatim...

ME: "I think Kansas will try to keep the B12 together over joining the BE."

http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/sh...t=19289&page=9

YOU: "I think Kansas will try to keep the B12 together over joining the BE."
    Live Action

I think -=_LH would be the perfect commissioner for a conference where its members receive zero compensation.

Last edited by chico; 08-04-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTimes37 View Post
    Tell me what specifically I added to your quote I took verbatim...
    Look it up. It had something to do with Kansas getting no money. I never suggested they would stay without compensation. YOU ignorantly added that part and asked me if that is what I meant and I answered "no". Case closed.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    I think -=_LH would be the perfect commissioner for a conference where its members receive zero compensation.
    Except I don't believe in that concept and never stated that I did. Nice try though.