Thread: BIG 12 con game

Junior

BIG 12 con game

Considering the whole league scheduled cup cakes so that everyone would have a good record at the start of conference season. Is it possible their wacko commissioner told Kansas to flop, just to try and get more teams in the NCAA? Considering some of his past stunts I wouldn't put anything past him. Just a thought while passing time praying for a miracle @ MSG.

All-Conference
    No.

That’s quite a reach……short answer is no.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Considering the whole league scheduled cup cakes so that everyone would have a good record at the start of conference season. Is it possible their wacko commissioner told Kansas to flop, just to try and get more teams in the NCAA? Considering some of his past stunts I wouldn't put anything past him. Just a thought while passing time praying for a miracle @ MSG.
    Well UC needs to win the tournament, or at minimum get to the finals to get in. So Kansas losing to them didn't secure anything. And Kansas was the 6 seed, so if he was asking teams to tank why not any of the top 5 seeds?
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Btw, that is exactly what Val should tell Marquette to do vs Nova today though, lol.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17