Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tacopizza885 View Post
    Sorry to bump. I have been to many sketchy bars/concert halls/shady venues. It would be great to hear how the place is layed out. (Riverfront Live) This is the band I'm going to see:

(Please watch the full video)

https://youtu.be/SQNtGoM3FVU

Another performance:

https://youtu.be/XtOYjCkHJak
    Very nice stuff from Jinjer!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Very nice stuff from Jinjer!
    Quite a few friends coming down to see this show (two old band mates urged me to buy tix). Should be interesting.

Also, looking forward to buying that Tool album, absolutely love what I've heard from live bootlegs of "Invincible" and "Descending". But it sounds like there will be no "Aenima", "46 and 2", "HWaP", "Jimmy", or "Pushit" on this album?

Quote Originally Posted by tacopizza885 View Post
    Quite a few friends coming down to see this show (two old band mates urged me to buy tix). Should be interesting.

Also, looking forward to buying that Tool album, absolutely love what I've heard from live bootlegs of "Invincible" and "Descending". But it sounds like there will be no "Aenima", "46 and 2", "HWaP", "Jimmy", or "Pushit" on this album?
    Oh, well, all Music is subjective but I think you’re going to love Pnuema, Fear Inoculum and 7empest. They’re fire to me.

Oh, well, all Music is subjective but I think you’re going to love Pnuema, Fear Inoculum and 7empest. They’re fire to me.
    And the more times I listen to this new Tool album, the more layers are peeled away and the better it gets. So much awesome density.
    I know that this band isn’t for everyone, but their complexity is amazing to behold. I have no idea how they pull this stuff together. #TwoThumbsUp

And the more times I listen to this new Tool album, the more layers are peeled away and the better it gets. So much awesome density.
    I know that this band isn’t for everyone, but their complexity is amazing to behold. I have no idea how they pull this stuff together. #TwoThumbsUp
    Tool is a band you have to unravel. Whether you are seeking lyrical genius or musicianship, you can find it if you are looking. Every album after Aenima, presents a complex puzzle with rhythms, references, and meaning. But you are right, it's not for everybody.

Have a friend "of a friend" (also a musician) that just laid down $500 to meet the band.

Just picked up the new album and I'm loving it.

Damn it's been way too long since these guys made an album.

Folks, I went to see Tool here in The Land- I might have been the oldest guy in the sold out, packed building, but what an incredible concert. Danny Carey is an unbelievable drummer, Adam Jones guitar work was virtuoso, Justin Chancellor’s Bass was superb, and Maynard James Keenan’s lyrics and presentation just ties it all together. I was waiting to see that band for over a decade and it was worth the wait! I also cannot stop listening to the new album!!
    A report:
    https://www.cleveland.com/entertainm...ieldhouse.html

D26D4E57-6C3C-478E-B330-C52CAA3ECA0A.jpg
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 11-11-2019 at 03:01 PM.

And, amazingly, the Robinson Brothers have reconciled and put the Black Crowes back together! They're running a long tour starting next year! I'm there for that.
    I thought that Warpaint, their last album was their best and that they had really hit it at 100%. Then they split. Here's hoping the creative juices get going again and we get more new stuff from them.

N/M
    Last edited by tacopizza885; 11-24-2019 at 09:35 PM.

I just discovered Yola and was blown away. This is the first song on her astonishing album Walk Through Fire. It is the best album beginning to end that I have heard in some time. Listen to the entire album.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."