Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Please

Prayers Please

Unfortunately, once again I must call on the power of the Jesuits and Xavier Nation for their prayers.

The guy I coach under, his wife recently went through heart surgery. While originally things seemed to be going fine, the recovery process is apparently having some bumps in the road. She's been a supporter for me when I coached with her husband, and started coming to more of our games when she showed up on the sideline earlier this year, and we scored two goals in thirty seconds. As a great person said, "You don't **** with a winning streak." She showed up more often and the good mojo continued.

Please pray for her and her family, and hopefully with our joint efforts, she'll overcome this with ease from here on out.

Thanks, friends.
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

Just learned she's taken a turn for the worse. Prayers are needed more than ever.
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

Having just been through this myself, I think I understand the stress. I will pray for all involved here.
    Pray the Rosary daily

Done.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Of course.

Unhappy

It'll be done and angel Emily on the way to help.

It's with sadness that my friend's wife has passed this morning. Please continue your prayers for the family. Her husband, two children, and their extended family and friends. I know they are struggling and that they could use all the help that they can get.

Thank you for your prayers.

Prayers offered for the family.

I'm sorry for your loss. God bless her and her family as they move forward without her.
    X A V I E R

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Very sorry to hear that, Titan.

Best wishes go out to her family as well as yourself. You've had too many losses this year.

I am so sorry.