Apartment available.

I don't know if this totally falls in the networking category, but I have a 1 bedroom condo that is about to come availble for rent. It's right in Mt. Lookout, very close to the square. Great location. The complex has a pool.

It's a younger crowd, good for a new or recent graduate. PM me if you're interested in more information. The unit is not advertised publicly at this time, but will be available June 1st. I'm offering to the XH crowd first.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    The complex has a pool.
    Sounds like fun:

Better yet:

Bester yet:

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

I should have probably said the rent is $725.

You won't get Phoebe Cates, but I have heard rumours of topless activity in the pool.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post

I should have probably said the rent is $725.

You won't get Phoebe Cates, but I have heard rumours of topless activity in the pool.

Are you referring to Snipe and his manboobs circa '91? Cuz that's not much of a selling point.
    ... We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm