SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

Duke Is Going Down

Duke is down 10 with 57 seconds left and Wake at the Line. Gotta love seeing the Blue Devils go down. Dukes entire stating lineup has now fouled out.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I have never seen so many players foul out in a game.

Tonight is a great night. Duke lost and David West is playing in the All Star game. All is right with the world.

Always a good nite when Duke loses.
    Talent on loan from God

I think Duke is incredible in that they are so "team" oriented, but they are vulnerable in the NCAA tourney b/c of the lack of leadership and experience.
    Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football and Xavier Basketball.........Doesn't get much better than that.

Always nice to see Duke lose. Big win for Dino. He is still on the outside looking in though.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    Always nice to see Duke lose. Big win for Dino. He is still on the outside looking in though.
    That win will carry them a long way though. If they somehow beat UNC next that would be huge and they would be in.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17